This guide aims to pull together quality content about React core concepts into a central location for quick reference.
Tip: 🤔 Learn React before you try using things like Redux, MobX. See: 8 things to learn in React before using Redux @rwieruch
Remember we’re all learning. Read, Try, Mess Up (it’s okay). If you find this guide helpful let me know @timarney.
There’s lots to learn but if you break it down there are some key concepts to focus on. JSX, React Elements, Components, Lifecycle Methods, Props and State.
Tip: 🤔 If you’re stuck checkout out Reactiflux or Stack Overflow
These articles will start you down the path to learning React.
I don’t know React what should I watch / read before I start?
Additional information to start with
* [I wish I knew these before diving into React](https://engineering.opsgenie.com/i-wish-i-knew-these-before-diving-into-react-301e0ee2e488) Canberk Morelli
* [Pete Hunt: React: Rethinking best practices JSConf EU 2013](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7cQ3mrcKaY)
* [React in 7 Minutes](https://egghead.io/lessons/react-react-in-7-minutes) this is a slightly dated but still really good starter
* [Complete Intro to React - React, Webpack, Babel, Redux, React Router, SSR](https://btholt.github.io/complete-intro-to-react/) Brian Holt(@holtbt) for Frontend Masters worshop
* [React "Aha" Moments](https://tylermcginnis.com/react-aha-moments) Tyler McGinnis @tylermcginnis33
* [All the terrible things I did the first time I wrote a complex React App ](https://youtu.be/Fk--XUEorvc?t=20666) Raquel @raquelxmoss
* [Introduction to React](https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/introduction-to-react-16635?l=4wrKgdJrC_206218965) Eric W. Greene / Microsoft Virtual Academy
* [A few things every new React developer should know part 1](https://medium.com/deepscan/a-few-things-every-new-react-developer-should-know-part-1-93940e11800a) @pieceoflena
Tip: 🤔 Check out this interactive screencast React Tic Tac Toe Tutorial https://scrimba.com/c/cbqm3SM Per Harald Borgen @perborgen